With very few exceptions, customers that walk into your store all walk out with at least one thing in common. Their printed receipt. And whether they file it, crumple it in the bottom of a purse, or put it into their back pocket, chances are that they will see this receipt again.
The receipt you give to your customers can be more than just a record of the purchases they made at your pharmacy. You can utilize the space at the top and bottom of your receipts by customizing the messages printed there. Use your Pharmacy POS system to easily update this information anytime. Here are a few ideas for information that you can print on your receipt headers and footers.
- Store Information – Basic but a necessity. Your store logo, phone number, hours, and website are standard pieces of information that should be on your receipt.
- Vaccine reminders – A quick reminder that customers can get vaccines at your pharmacy.
- Special events – Hosting a clinic or class? Put registration information on the receipt.
- Customer Loyalty – Put reminders for customers to ask about your loyalty program and increase your enrollment numbers.
- Coupons – drive customer behavoir back into the store more frequently than their typical 30 day Rx refil.
These are just a few quick options to get you started. The options are endless and you can change out your messages whenever you need to. And if this isn’t an option in your Pharmacy POS system, we can certainly help you solve that problem.