With misinformation and mass confusion, many pharmacies and pharmacists thought that USP <800> was delayed or their state wasn’t enforcing. Others were led to believe USP <800> only affects compounding practices. The truth is, the guideline for Hazardous Drugs is being enforced now, but it is different between states and between state and federal agencies. Every type of pharmacy, Compounding, Specialty, Retail and LTC is impacted. The question is, are you ready for a state or federal regulator? During the webinar, we’ll help you:
- Understand what the current requirements are for USP <800>
- Discover why confusion exists with Hazardous Drugs
- Learn why the Assessment of Risk is so important
- Recognize the actions a pharmacy must take
- Comprehend what happens if you ignore USP <800>
To register for this free Webinar, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 877-767-1060, or simply comment below. We look forward to seeing you there!